Monday, April 30, 2012

Progressive Writing

I just invented something.  I will call it "progressive" writing.  What is it?  This is going to become a book in the not too distant future.  What I will do is I will post some of the main topics I have planned for it, and hope fully I'll get some feedback to transform this into "progressive collaborative" writing - instead of just progressive.

The topics to be covered are ambitious and quite open-ended.  The main interest behind this blog/book is to understand the forces behind the competition going on in the high-tech arena.  Hopefully I will stay away from the easily-clickable lauds on Facebook, Apple, Amazon, etc. to try to generate some deeper thinking into the causes that has made these (and other) tech giants collide and compete in many levels simultaneously.

I sincerely hope my efforts are rewarded by your attention and - why not - your participation in this.  Will try to keep it linked to Twitter and other social media to make it as smooth as possible to navigate.  Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment